To host an image on Moosh forum using Darb.net, please follow these steps.
- Find the image that you want to host. Make sure it is in JPEG format, and sized to 800x600 pixels for a quick upload.
- Go to http://darb.net/anonymous
- On the right hand corner of the website would be a drop down menu. Click it and then select "add photo".
- A new window would appear. Select the number of images/photos you wish to upload in one go.
- Once you have found the location of the images and you are sure that this is the image you want to upload onto Darb.net, then press the "Upload Now" button on the bottom of the window.
- Once the image has finished uploading, right click on the image and select "copy image location". Ensure the image you are copying location of, is sized 800x600 pixels or less, for compatibility with the Moosh forum pages.
- In the reply box, paste the image location in between the image tags: [img][/img]
- Press Submit (preview if you want to see if it is working).
- WARNING: Once you upload the image, you wouldn't be able to remove the image[s] from the website later on, make sure that the images are the one that you want the public to see!
- Note that darb.net/anonymous is a temporary host and the pictures will only last a few days and can only be hotlinked from the Moosh forum.
If you want to put up a different site for image hosting, feel free and add your article below this article.
Thank you for reading 'Image Hosting 101.1' ; )