All content relating to snow sports is welcome on wikiski.
- Register first then you can edit almost any page on the site.
Edit an existing page
- Select the edit tag at the top of the page and make your changes.
- Remove 'PLEASE EDIT' instructions in the areas you are adding new information.
Note: Please do not delete any information on the page unless it is wrong.
- Basic text formatting can be controlled by the formatting buttons above the text input area.
- Further text formatting options can be found on the editing overview page.
Add a new page
1. Create a link on an existing content page using a relevant keyword (ie. [[West Mountain]] will create a link to a new page called 'West Mountain'), then save the existing page.
2. Click on the newly created link 'West Mountain' (will be in red) and this will create a new page ready to add content (see image right).
3. Select a Content Template using the link underneath the text input area (see image right). Choose a relevant template and copy its pre-structured text.
4. Paste the template into your text input area (use your back arrow to get there).
5. Save to view your new page. Then edit away from there!
Note: In order to keep this wiki well structured and information easy to find, we ask you to only create new pages related to the Main Categories.
Add a category
- Link to an existing category: Add [[Category:CATEGORY NAME]] to the bottom of the page and replace CATEGORY NAME with one of the categories.
- If you use a category that doesn't exist then it will appear as red so you know you have done something wrong or just created a new category!